Time: 8:00 PM
Doors at 7:00 PM
The fourth LIMHoF induction class will include:
- 2012 Harry Chapin Award recipient and previous LIMHoF inductee Dee Snider of Twisted Sister
- Classic rock band Barnaby Bye
- The Lovin’ Spoonful’s Joe Butler and Steve Boone
- Singer Taylor Dayne
- Songwriter Ervin Drake
- Concert Security Systems, Inc. and Founder Ira Maltz
- Songwriter Ellie Greenwich
- Jones Beach Theater
- Classical composer Leo Kraft
- Musicians from the Shinnecock Indian Nation
- Metal band Suffocation
- WALK-FM radio
- Jazz pianist Randy Weston
- Progressive rock band Zebra
Scheduled performances include:
- A musical tribute to Ellie Greenwich featuring Felix Cavalieri of The Rascals and previous LIMHoF inductee Gary U.S. Bonds
- Dee Does Broadway (Dee Snider with special guests)
- The Lovin Spoonful
- Singer Taylor Dayne
Other performers and special guests will be announced as they are confirmed.
The Long Island Music Hall of Fame is dedicated to the idea that our musical heritage is an important resource to be celebrated and preserved for future generations. LIMHoF is a 501(c)(3) organization.
This event is a benefit for The LI Music Hall of Fame. There will be mezz and sky bar tickets available for sale to the general public. No VIP booths will be for sale to the public.
The floor will be set up with 23 tables with food. The loge will be for artists and inductees, there will also be food in the loge area.
If there is any interest in reserving a booth or a table, please contact Jim Faith @ [email protected]
All ticket/table/booth proceeds will benefit the LIMHOF
General Seating Info:
201, 202, 203 & 204 - Rows A - D
LOGE seating is located in the balconies on either side above the GA floor. These premiere seats include cocktail and limited food service throughout the show. All seats are reserved and have a specific section and seat number assigned to each ticket.
205, 206, 207, 208, 209 & 210 - Rows A - L
MEZZANINE seating is located in the back of the venue, behind the GA floor. These are stadium-style seats. All Mezzanine seats are reserved and will have a specific section and seat number for each ticket holder.
SKY BAR is located behind the mezzanine, at the back of the venue. This is a general admission standing room area, with a select number of stools available at a first-come-first-serve basis. This area has an amazing view of the stage with an exclusive full service bar.